Mushking Royale will be unavailable during headstart and official release until the next season. I do not know when the next season will begin.
Royale Park is the lobby for Mushking Royale
There are several trophies that you can obtain only in Royale Park
A Walk in the Park
- Remain in Royale Park for 1/5/10/30/60/180/300/600/1800 Minutes (9 Trophies). The last tier gives you the "Special Guest" title.
Royale Park Scavenger
- Open 1/5/10/15/20 chests in Royale Park (5 Trophies). The last tier gives you the “Arms Dealer” title.
You do not need to know all the chest locations. I say that you should just choose two to four locations and just go in a path between them until you finish the trophy.
Pop Goes the Mushking
- Defeat the Inflatable Mushking 1/5/10/30 times in Royale Park (4 Trophies). The Mushking has a respawn time of around 10 seconds, so during that time you can go onto the wall and start climbing for progress on the climbing trophy. The final tier gives you the “Usurper” title.
- Speak with 1/5/10/30/50/70/100/150/200 NPC’s in Royale Park (9 Trophies). The final tier gives you the “Chatterbox” title.
- Throw a bomb from Royale Park's training area 1/5/10/30/50/100/300/500/1000 times (9 Trophies). The final tier gives you the "Explosives Enthusiast" title.
If there are no other players nearby, it is recommended that you go in a pattern that you can repeat over and over to complete this trophy efficiently. With other players competing to get the bombs, it took around 2 hours for me to complete this trophy. There are a total of 8 bombs available.
Free Climbing in Royale Park
- Climb 10m/30m/50m/100m/300m/500m/1km/5km/10km in Royale Park (9 Trophies). The final tier gives you the “Climbing Connoisseur” title.
From what I know of so far, there is no way to complete this trophy while AFK or in any quick fashion. You will have to move up or down a wall (left/right is slower) and that’s pretty much it. Spamming jump to quickly climb will not count.
The View Up High
- Hang on to the Griffin or Hot Mush Balloon in Royale Park for 1/3/5/10/30/50 minutes (6 Trophies). The final tier also gives you the “Tourist” title.
Royale Park Swim Club
- Swim 30m/100m/500m/1km/3km/5km/10km/30km/50km (9 Trophies). The final tier gives you the “Swim Captain” title. This trophy can be easily completed while AFK by going to a certain spot and just holding the left key (or taping it down/putting something heavy on top of it/using a rubber band around the keyboard).
This works because when you fall off the map, it will teleport you to the last known location that you were on land. In this case, we were last on the bridge before going into the water and falling off the map, so we will be teleported back to our original location.
Who Needs Sleep?
- Defeat Sleepy Shroom 1/10/30/50/100 times in Royale Park (5 Trophies). The final tier also gives you the “Insomniac” title. You can find Sleepy Shrooms in the bomb training area. You can enter the area where the shrooms and slimes spawn by jumping off the wall towards the outside and entering through the two windows. To leave the area, you can switch characters or go in a match.
Good as Gold
- Defeat Golden Slimes 1/10/30/50/100 times in Royale Park (5 Trophies). The final tier also gives you the “Slime-scourge” title. Like the above trophy, you can go to the platforms where they spawn and kill them there. This trophy does take longer however.
Total: 73 Trophies
The shops can be found towards the left side of the lobby. They sell items for Mushroom Coins which you gain from playing Mushking Royale.
Mushking Supply Shop
Mushking Outfit Shop
Mushking Royale is Maplestory 2’s take on the Battle Royale game mode (Fornite, PUBG, etc). There are seasons where you will be ranked against other players in either Solo or Squad mode (squad mode is playing in groups of 1-4).
You can join squad mode with 1-4 players in the party (you just need to be in a party), but it will not automatically add players to your party if you are not solo. For example, if you were in a party of 2, you would go in with 2 members, but if you went in just by yourself not in a party, you will be paired with 3 other players.
Players will be grouped up at a random spawn point on the map and are invulnerable to damage. After the Mushking gives his instructions, a hot air balloon will spawn and will wait for 10 seconds before taking off. You can hang off of it and drop off as it travels across the map, automatically getting onto your glider as soon as you drop off. You can cancel your glider early though and put the glider back on before hitting the ground to not take damage while getting to the floor quicker.
After the hot air balloon takes off, the other players that are still in the spawn area will have 3 seconds before the forcefield surrounding the spawn area disappears. After the forcefield disappears, players are given a 35 second invulnerability shield.
Do note that even though you cannot get hurt while waiting in spawn or when you have the 35 second invulnerability shield, you will get dismounted if you were supposed to take damage. This means that players can be hitting other players who are trying to use their mount in the spawn, dismounting them.
If you are using a mount to travel faster, make sure to use the attack key to consume stamina and travel faster.
In Solo, you start with 1000 Health.
In Squad, you start with 1500 Health.
When a player dies, a tombstone will appear on their body which can be collided with (it can also block projectile skills). If they are in a squad and all players are not dead, there will be a timer on the tombstone that starts at 10 seconds. Every second, the timer will go down, and the player will completely die when the timer hits 0 seconds or all players on the squad are dead/tombstoned. If an ally hits the tombstone, the timer will refresh back to 10 seconds. Attacking an ally’s tombstone will also reduce the health of the tombstone, and destroying it will revive the ally back to around 60% health. It takes around 10 hits to break an ally’s tombstone. After the player completely dies, a zombie mushroom will spawn on their tombstone. Killing the zombie mushroom will drop all the items that the player had.
Emoting in squad mode will create a circle around your character that will remove debuffs on your allies. You can use this to cleanse the toadie’s ability that turns your teammates into mushrooms.
To drop an item for an ally, make sure to drag it off your inventory and confirm the number of items to drop, instead of dragging it off your hotkeys. Dragging off the hotkeys will simply remove the item from your hotkey and not drop anything, and you will have to drag the item from the inventory back onto the hotkey to be able to use the item again.
As of right now when I am writing this, there is currently a “pacifist” strategy going on in Solo mode where players will not kill other pacifists and try to last as long as possible because the system rewards players who survive longer than killing other players. This is mainly for the tokens to buy items. However, this is controversial because it is often debated that this is essentially “teaming”, and unfair to those who want to play normally.
Total: 63 Trophies
Total trophies from Royale Park and Mushking Royale: 136 Trophies